Join Our Community and Share
- The best pit-stops for walkers in Jersey
- A guide to Jersey’s best restaurants
- Top kids’ attractions to enjoy in Jersey
- The spookiest attractions in Jersey
- The top things to do this autumn in Jersey
- Flying high at the Jersey International Air Display
- 7 Ways to Enjoy Jersey Holidays on a Shoestring
- The Wild Side of Jersey – A Guide to the Island’s Wildlife
- Top tips for visiting the Jersey Battle of Flowers festival
- Celebrate the Liberation of Jersey
Tag Archives: Jersey
Autumn has just begun and it is a great time to visit the island. Jersey’s woodlands come to life in an array of colour and lots of other activities add to the seasonal celebration. If you are looking at going … Continue reading
For over 62 years, the skies above Jersey have welcomed an annual air display and tens of thousands of people visit the island to enjoy this world-renowned event.
Coco Chanel is famously quoted as saying “The best things in life are free” and there are many examples throughout the island of Jersey where this quote can be corroborated. The ‘Rock’, as it’s known by the locals, is not … Continue reading
When you think of animals roaming around the Channel Islands, chances are that you’re imagining the pretty Jersey Cow. Eyelashes fluttering at you from the south side of a potato field as the smell of seaweed permeates your nostrils and … Continue reading
The Jersey Battle of Flowers, which takes place on 10th to 11th August, is one of Europe’s most spectacular floral festivals, with parades bringing an eclectic mix of floats, dancers and performers together.
It was 8th May in 1945 when the Prime Minister, Sir Winston Churchill, made his famous speech to mark the end of the war in which he said, “Our Dear Channel islands are also to be freed today.” However, it … Continue reading
This small island is bursting with flavour as local produce ranges from seafood that has literally come straight from the clear waters surrounding Jersey, to the rich creamy milk of the iconic Jersey cow.