Join Our Community and Share
- How to Spend Summer in Jersey
- A Guide to the Jersey National Park
- Jersey Heritage: Preserving Our Island’s Treasures
- Sport in Jersey: 2019 Calendar
- Jersey Festivals: What’s on in 2019?
- The 5 Most Romantic Hotels in Jersey
- A Guide to Jersey’s Historic Landmarks
- The best wellbeing and active holidays in Jersey
- Christmas in Jersey
- Jersey Bird Guide: A Birdwatching Resource
Tag Archives: Jersey Food
The beautiful island of Jersey is the jewel in the crown of the Channel Islands. One of the most rewarding places to take a holiday in the whole of Europe, it offers an enchanting combination of golden beaches, charming harbours … Continue reading
Coco Chanel is famously quoted as saying “The best things in life are free” and there are many examples throughout the island of Jersey where this quote can be corroborated. The ‘Rock’, as it’s known by the locals, is not … Continue reading
This small island is bursting with flavour as local produce ranges from seafood that has literally come straight from the clear waters surrounding Jersey, to the rich creamy milk of the iconic Jersey cow.