2 nights from only £552 pp*
Price based on travellling from Gatwick on 22nd March 2019, staying in a Golf View room.
- Return air travel
- 2 nights B&B accommodation
- Friday night 5 Course Banquet with champagne reception & paired wines
- Social Saturday 6 course dinner.
- Financial protection
About the Atlantic Eat Jersey Food Festival
Eat Jersey Food Festival returns to The Atlantic Hotel from 22 to 23 March 2019.
Executive Chef Will Holland will be joined by a line-up of acclaimed chefs from Jersey and the UK to celebrate the finest island produce and dining. The gourmet weekend offers diners the chance to join two events at The Atlantic’s Ocean Restaurant.
On Friday 22 March, Will Holland will be joined by a brigade of notable chefs from across the UK. They will create a spectacular five course menu of dishes inspired by local ingredients, served with a paired wine flight.
At this event, guests will enjoy dishes from:
- Lee Smith, Head Chef at Samphire, Jersey
- Paul Leonard, Head Chef at Burlington Restaurant at The Devonshire Arms Hotel & Spa, North Yorkshire
- Chris Underwood, Head Pastry Chef at Frog by Adam Handling, Frog Hoxton and Belmond Cadogan, London
- Richard Davies, Executive Chef at Calcot Manor, Tetbury
- Adam Reid, Chef at The French, Manchester
On Saturday 23 March, Ocean embraces ‘Social Saturday’, an exclusive pop-up restaurant for one day only in partnership with the renowned Social Eating House, London
Will Holland will be joined by Chef Patron Paul Hood for a collaborative ‘four-hands’ menu of dishes. Guests can enjoy a six course menu.
Experience a weekend of gourmet dining with some of the UK's top chefs
* Package Details & Conditions
This offer is based on two adults sharing a Golf View room on a B&B basis including the the Eat Jersey Food Festival Package and return flights from London Gatwick (travelling 22nd March 2019). Prices are subject to availability and will increase during busy periods. Travel is available from many UK airports and from Poole Harbour.