This blog was originally created on 30.10.12. All information in this blog post is correct as of the latest update, 18.10.19.
Jersey has a fantastic selection of Bonfire Nights and Fireworks displays during the next week, with celebrations taking place at local pubs and in small villages across the island.
The autumnal festivities begin on Saturday 2nd November, as the parish of St. Martin and the Moulin de Lecq pub in St. Mary light their bonfires and launch their fireworks. Both The Farmer’s Inn pub in St. Ouen and The Farmhouse Inn in St. John will be hosting their fireworks night on Tuesday 5th November.
All three events will be great fun for the whole family, with entertainment, food and drink on offer throughout the evening.
St. Martin’s Bonfire and Fireworks Display
Entertainment and food will be served all evening, with all profits being donated to local charities.
- Saturday 2nd November, 6pm – 9pm
- £5 for adults / £3 for children
- Fields opposite St. Martin’s Public Hall, St. Martin
Moulin de Lecq Bonfire Night
There will be a marquee with live bands, with food and drink available all evening. The fireworks display will begin at 9pm.
- Saturday 2nd November, 6.00pm – 9.30pm
- £9 for adults / £4 for children
- Moulin de Lecq Pub, Greve de Lecq bay, St. Mary
The Farmer’s Fireworks Night
The Farmer’s Inn will have a BBQ and music all evening, with the fireworks display beginning at 7pm.
- Tuesday 5th November, 6pm – 9.30pm
- The Farmer’s Inn Pub, St. Ouen’s Village
Variety Bonfire Night at the Farmhouse Inn
The Farmhouse Inn will have mulled wine and an array of freshly cooked food with the fireworks display beginning at 7.30pm. Prizes for the best dressed Guy!
- Tuesday 5th November, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- £5 for adults / £3 for children / under 5’s free – all proceed’s are donated to Variety the Children’s Charity of Jersey
- The Farmhouse Inn, St John
St George’s School Bonfire Night Party & Firework Display
The Georgian Association are once again hosting their annual bonfire and fireworks night. There will be hot food to buy, drinks from The Dragon’s Inn Bar, candyfloss, cakes and glowsticks, all accompanied by music by DJ Nelson.
- Friday 8th November, 6.15pm – 9.00pm. Fireworks at 7.00pm.
- £10 for adults / £5 for children / under 3’s free
- St George’s Preparatory School, St Peter