All information in this blog post is correct as of the publishing date, 30.10.12.
Jersey has a fantastic selection of Bonfire Nights and Fireworks displays during the next week, with celebrations taking place at local pubs and in small villages across the island.
The autumnal festivities begin on Saturday 3rd November, as the parish of St. Martin and the Moulin de Lecq pub in St. Mary light their bonfires and launch their fireworks. The Farmer’s Inn pub in St. Ouen will be hosting their bonfire night on Monday 5th November.
All three events will be great fun for the whole family, with entertainment, food and drink on offer throughout the evening.
St. Martin’s Bonfire and Fireworks Display
Entertainment and food will be served all evening, with all profits being donated to local charities.
- Saturday 3rd November, 6pm – 10pm
- £5 for adults / £3 for children
- Fields opposite St. Martin’s Public Hall, St. Martin
Moulin de Lecq Bonfire Night
There will be a marquee with live bands, with food and drink available all evening. The fireworks display will begin at 9pm.
- Saturday 3rd November, 6.30pm – 9.30pm
- Price to be confirmed
- Moulin de Lecq Pub, Greve de Lecq bay, St. Mary
The Farmer’s Inn Bonfire Night
The Farmer’s Inn will have a BBQ and music all evening, with the fireworks display beginning at 8pm.
- Monday 5th November, 6pm – 9.30pm
- £6 for adults / £4 for children
- The Farmer’s Inn Pub, St. Ouen’s Village